Knitter's Review Secret Pals


Official Blog of Knitter's Review Secret Pals

Monday, September 20, 2004

 
KRSP II Update
We're up to approximately 38 people as of today. If you have not sent me your profile, please send it ASAP or your participation in KRSP II will be delayed. I expect to get assignments out beginning on Wednesday and no later than Thursday afternoon. Please be patient as it takes time to send the emails and include your pal's profile with the email. Once you have your pal's information, you MUST contact your pal within seven days. This can be an email, a post card, etc. Once you have heard from your pal, you MUST post a message to the Yahoo group. Here is the link to the group blog - http://krsecretpals.blogspot.com/ just so you can see what it will look like. I'll begin taking requests via email for those who want to post to this site beginning on Friday, Sept. 24th. Please don't email me before then as I get a lot of correspondence during the initial week of KRSP.

I hope that everyone has a great time and lots of fun!

Your knitterly moderator,

Tanya